The general information available on this website is aimed to provide browsers with information about the work of Northamptonshire Police Safer Roads team, including FOI data.
If you have received a Notice of Intended Prosecution / s172 request for information, clicking on the link below will take you to pages that will provide you with information about the alleged offence and will allow you to view relevant evidence.
You can do this once you have logged in using your unique PIN code (Personal Identification Number), and confirmed that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions. Not all information will be available in every instance.
All information is securely held, is only available during the lifetime of the offence, and is automatically deleted after 12 months. The driver can request earlier deletion of the data by contacting the Safer Roads team by email.
What you can do on PAS:
- Nominate a driver – if you are nominating a driver you can now do this on PAS…once you have submitted your online nomination you are no longer required to return the form. (Note: You cannot currently make an admission on-line).
- View photographic images of the alleged speeding offence
- View details of the camera/device used to detect the alleged offence and the relevant calibration certificate
- View site photographs and information
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Visit links to the websites of partners agencies and related organisations